|Position / Role|
|User Experience Designer (Perm. Full-Time or Part-Time.)|
|April 23, 2018|
|June 21, 2018|
We’re hiring a talented User Experience Designer to join our growing team.
We are a brand new UX Design agency in Oxford. We provide user experience design and user interface design of websites and mobile apps for startups and tech product teams. Read about us
You’ll be working on UX Design projects for our clients on tasks such as:
• Preparing and running User Research, such as user interviews and usability testing
• Mapping out user journeys
• Creating wireframes and clickable prototypes of websites and mobile apps
• Creating elegant and modern-looking UI Visual Design of websites and mobile apps and UI modular design
• Preparing lean UX design evaluations and reports
• Attending and leading clients meetings and workshops
The ideal candidate
• Has a design portfolio that demonstrates high quality of UX/UI designs or UX case studies.
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to communicate their design decisions and ideas clearly, effectively and mindfully; Is a good listener.
• Has passion for user-centred design: Ability to advocate for users, understand when and how to push back on requests; A good understanding of UX/UI best practices, usability conventions and design principles.
• Enjoys working in a self-organised manner.
• Enjoys working in a team and with clients.
• Is earger to keep learning and improving their skills and processes.
What we offer
• Flexible working hours and locations
• Yearly training budget
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• a MacBook and other kit as needed
• Some allocated time for Industry-Sharing related tasks such as researching and writing blog posts, preparing and giving talks at meetups and conferences (Only if this is your cup of tea, this is not required.)
• Coaching. You’ll be working alongside Mariana, our CEO & Senior UX Designer, and alongside other experienced UX design contractors.
You can work remotely or from an office space that we will provide in central Oxford.
You must be able to attend regular in-person meetings in Oxford (at least once every two weeks) and occasionally travel to client meetings in South-East England.
Our standard working week is 35 hours. Our core working hours are 10am until 3pm.
You can apply for this job on the company's website. Select the link below to apply now.