What’s the role?
- Product manager in an innovative HR tech start-up
- You will join a small but growing agile team
- Working alongside our Head of Product, designers and our tech team to help plan and execute product initiatives.
- Collecting, analysing and responding to user feedback
- Gathering and evaluating product ideas and objectives.
- Working with Head of Product on new features and changes to a product – sketching, idea generation and research
- Supporting design loops – iterating ideas through discovery and feedback to gain maximum result in build
- Demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Gaining a deep understanding of our users
- Researching competitors and gaining insight into the HR tech market
- Contributing towards product strategy and vision
- Work experience as a Product manager within an agile environment
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- UX experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
The product manager must thrive in a startup environment and be eager to grow revenues.
We’re looking for the following skills:
- Commercial acumen
- Delivery focused
- Growth / learning mindset
- Adaptability & resilience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A team player
- A naturally creative and solution driven thought process
- Self driven and highly motivated
Who do we hire?
- Smart, independent thinkers
- Passionate, hard-working, entrepreneurial and results-driven
- Team players with experience in small companies
- Experience in a high-growth, early stage technology business is a bonus
What are we like to work for?
- As a start-up tech business, we think fast, change fast and learn fast
- We are customer focused – we view everything from the outside in
- We believe in open and honest communication – we want everyone’s input
- We value and nurture our team; learning and developing as individuals is key; everyone should be the best version of themselves
- We believe in the power of our team – together we are greater than the sum of our parts.
- The glass is always half full … we are positive, high energy and fun
Package, benefits, training & opportunities
- Competitive salary
- EMI scheme
- Open Blend sessions with your people manager
- £1k training allowance