We have a rare and exciting opportunity for someone to join our People, Culture and Community team! Due to growth, we are looking for a passionate, dynamic, and confident Office and Community Administrator to support the team. With plenty of scope to develop, you will have the opportunity to work with a team focused on providing a great place for great people to do great work across our four sites – Wokingham, Plymouth, Sri Lanka and San Francisco.
Helping us maintain our Sunday Times 100, Best Company to Work For status, you will have responsibility for maintaining our high office standards and aesthetics. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow and learn within the field of people and facilities.
- Assist with strategic initiatives in relation to facilities upgrades and environment design
- Support the team in helping to meet our CSR and sustainability aims
- Take ownership for maintenance supplier selections, cost analysis and comparisons, and evaluation of existing supplier agreements. Arrange and manage office repairs and services, as and when required
- Responsible for ensuring our fire, health and safety procedures are kept up to date and communicated for each one of our sites
- Manage the front of house, two days a week during core business hours, including greeting visitors and candidates upon arrival, answering phones and fielding inquiries
- Book tickets, produce travel itineraries and collect documentation as and when necessary
- Champion Volumes employer brand by assisting with People, Culture and Community initiatives, recruitment efforts and people focussed projects
- Support with new starter inductions
- Manage office repairs and services as and when required
Qualifications and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role. Ideally office management within a SME.
- Ability to multi-task, you will show strong time-management and organisational skills
- Professional and well presented with an excellent telephone manner
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Creativity, passion for tech and a sense of fun!
- Flexible approach and ability to adapt to change
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Skype
We expect a lot from Volume People, and as a result, it’s our job in People, Culture and Community to ensure our employees have the best experience with Volume. We enjoy making people happy!