Are you an enthusiastic motion designer looking to gain valuable industry experience? Want to showcase your skills in a creative environment?
The Volume Academy has an opportunity for an outstanding Motion Graphics Designer looking to develop their design and animation skills.
Professional support will be provided by a friendly and collaborative team.
- Working closely with the Creative team in producing motion graphics and video content
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and graphical sequences to suit the client’s brief
- Contribute creative thinking to develop design ideas and visualise solutions
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and manage your time efficiently within tight deadlines
- Participating and contributing to creative brainstorming
- Confidently presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
Key skills and experience
- Intermediate knowledge level – Adobe After Effects
- Basic knowledge level – Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator,
- Beneficial knowledge – Adobe Audition, Cinema 4D
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy – in everything!
- Strong creative flair and visual sense
- Passion for design and all things digital!