FISCAL Technologies is the leading provider of online forensic solutions that empower purchase-to-pay teams across the globe to protect organisational spend. Incorporating unique technology to reduce risk in the supply chain, our solutions are used on a continuous, preventative basis to protect supplier spend, defend against fraud, increase profitability and drive process improvement.
We are seeking an executive to support our Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager and UK Enterprise Customer Development Team in their inside sales/lead generation activities. Primary focus of the role is to source new opportunities, fully qualify and progress sales leads and enable efficient engagement with prospects to boost our sales pipeline.
This role is key to our continued business growth and success and reports to the Business Development Manager and ultimately the Director of Customer Development.
DUTIES & KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Utilise tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and track organisations and contacts and source potential prospects
- Undertake account profiling to identify prospects with the right profile/characteristics to suit FISCAL’s proposition
- Work with Regional Development Managers to create, maintain and develop target account lists for new business campaigns
- Fully qualify all in-bound leads according to a pre-determined checklist
- Triage and convert Marketing Qualified Leads (“MQLs”) into Sales Qualified Leads (“SQL’s”)
- Track and report on the progress of MQL’s to SQL’s to opportunities
- Provide support around events to research delegates, prepare profiles, obtain contact details and support pre and post event engagement
- Maintain high quality information in all aspects of client records in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Generate reports from the CRM system to support the needs of the Business Development & Customer Development Teams
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in a B2B inside sales, sales support or lead generation role
- Accomplished in internet, social media and telephone research methods for lead generation.
- Good knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Good social networking knowledge with applications such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- English and Maths at GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) to intermediate standard.
ATTITUDE & PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Naturally inquisitive and interested in researching business and organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and highly social
- Accurate, attention to detail, thorough and self-monitoring
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Based in Reading (parking available)
- 8:30 – 5:00 Monday – Friday
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays