Widely regarded as the technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Our solutions are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
Altitude Angel is excited to announce the continued expansion of our Sales team! We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and experienced Area Sales Manager, who will report directly into our VP of Sales and play a vital role in the continued growth and success of our business.
Working as an integral part of our Sales team, your primary duties will be to:
- Proactively prospect and identify Enterprise sales opportunities in your target territories to expand our current client base
- Manage your defined territory and own the development of your sales and engagement strategy for the territory, whilst ensuring relationships are maximised to their full potential
- Systematically build accurate and timely knowledge of key accounts, prospect opportunities and industry trends
- Successfully qualify prospect requirements, as well as building and delivering targeted campaigns to drive upsells in our existing customer portfolio
- Confidently deliver high level demonstrations of Altitude Angel’s offerings alongside our VP of Sales
- Maintain and manage our CRM System effectively for opportunity and contact management
- Participate in Sales meetings alongside the Sales team and VP of Sales, where you will report on activity and prospects
- A confident negotiator with the ability to manage a plethora of opportunities through a defined sales process
- A highly organised multi-tasker with the ability to meet deadlines and have a strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- A self-motivated people person who can successfully build solid relationships and partnerships at all levels
- Proactive, driven and committed to providing customer excellence
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills, and the ability to articulate information through both written and verbal communications, clearly and precisely.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint, plus Outlook
Bonus points for…
- Previous commercial experience within the Technology sector
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Our ideal candidate must have a strong desire to learn and grow in one of the world’s most promising tech and aviation scale-ups.
Up to the challenge? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.