|Position / Role|
|May 3, 2018|
|September 16, 2018|
This role is ideal for a graduate looking to for their first role in marketing or a person who’s currently a JAE/AE in a smaller agency looking to work within a bigger more established organisation.
This position will give the right candidate an opportunity to manage processes and tasks from inception to delivery. Tasks such as creative briefing, development of project timelines, creating quotes and scopes of work for Volume’s clients and handling client communications and updates. Volume offer fantastic mentoring and training to help develop and progress the right candidate.
This dynamic role works with the account team to ensure our clients’ projects run smoothly and are delivered on budget and on time. Work will mostly be assigned on a day-to-day basis by a manager/team member. To be successful in the role, it is required that these tasks are completed quickly and efficiently with keen attention to detail being a priority.
This Account Executive role requires a proactive individual, with excellent communication and presentation skills. It entails the person to take an active interest in their clients, in order to increase the effectiveness of their work and level of contribution to the team, so an interest to the technology industry and digital marketing techniques and trends would be beneficial.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Operate administrative procedures for progressing projects from initial inception to billing, working closely with team members
• Collaborate with team members to provide accurate briefs/briefings that enable supplier departments to provide a timely, accurate and innovative response
• Ensure all steps for internal and external processes are followed efficiently
• Develop strong relationships with all Volume departments and external suppliers as required
• Contribute towards new campaign ideas and assisting team members with campaign quotes
• Develop knowledge of all aspects of direct marketing media, production techniques and strategy via self-managed training and mentoring
• Take steps to become business and market aware for your clients and competitors
• Assist senior team members with internal project finance reporting
• Contribute to and work on internal initiatives, developing a strong sense of collaboration to improve inter-team sharing and increase your own knowledge of the organisation
• Such other comparable duties as may be required by the company