Digital skills training for small business
January 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am - February 2, 2018 @ 2:00 pm
£60.00 - £120.00
Running a small business but it’s not quite where you want it to be? Just starting out with your business idea and lacking that bit of confidence to really go for it? There is no better time to invest in digital skills to grow your business and win new customers.
Join us on the 12th January once a week to work on, not in your business. You will be working on real-life projects to give you the digital skills to take your business to the next level. What’s not to like? What will you take away?
- Social media marketing, how it’s used in business and how to win new customers
- New apps used by the digital community to win new customers
- How to use video in small business to find your voice
- Hands on 3D printing experience – did you know you can print shoes?
- What is Augmented and Virtual Reality and how can you use them?
- SEO – why should we care?
- Web development skills
Combined with meeting a peer network of like minded people and leaving with the confidence to make 2018 your year.
- January 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am
- February 2, 2018 @ 2:00 pm
- £60.00 - £120.00
- Event Category:
- Grow @ Green Park
250 South Oak Way
Reading, + Google Map