Digital skills and employability training
January 9, 2018 @ 10:00 am - February 8, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
£60.00 - £120.00
It’s not all suits – there are so many digital jobs for people like you!
Spend just 5 weeks part-time working on real-life projects to give you the digital & work ready skills to be in demand. What’s not to like? What will you learn?
– Introduction to social media marketing, how it’s used in business
– New apps used by the digital community to win new customers
– Hands on 3D printing experience – did you know you can print shoes?
– What is Virtual Reality and some interactive experiences
– SEO – why should we care?
– Local employers mentoring session where they will be sharing what digital careers exist and how much they pay followed by interactive Q&A sessions.
– How to build an awesome CV
– How not to mess it up in the first five minutes interview training
– Building an online profile to be attractive to prospective employers
– Working on real life projects across the five weeks to use your learning in real life applications.
– You will document your progress through a diary that will give you a digital footprint to showcase to prospective employers.
Courses will run part time Tuesdays and Thursday from 10am – 1.30pm
The total study hours are 35 hours classroom based with 24 hours home based projects. Please note you will need a laptop for the course. We do have some pool lap tops but they are first come first served.
- January 9, 2018 @ 10:00 am
- February 8, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
- £60.00 - £120.00
- Event Category:
- Grow @ Green Park
250 South Oak Way
Reading, + Google Map