Digital skills and employability training for apprentices and returners
September 12 @ 10:00 am - September 28 @ 1:00 pm
£60.00 - £120.00
It’s not all suits – there are so many digital jobs for people like you!
We are launching an exciting new skills initiative to fast track your digital career and land your dream job.
Spend just 6 weeks part-time working on real-life projects to give you the digital & work ready skills to be in demand. You will also walk away with a killer CV and we will introduce you to local employers ready to hire. What’s not to like? AND if you complete the course you get 50% back at the end….
– Introduction to social media marketing, how it’s used in business
– New apps used by the digital community to win new customers
– Hands on 3D printing experience – did you know you can print shoes?
– What is Virtual Reality and some interactive experiences
– SEO – why should we care?
– Local employers mentoring session where they will be sharing what digital careers exist and how much they pay followed by interactive Q&A sessions.
– How to build an awesome CV
– How not to mess it up in the first five minutes interview training
– Building an online profile to be attractive to prospective employers
– Working on real life projects across the six weeks to use your learning in real life applications.
– You will document your progress through a diary that will give you a digital footprint to showcase to prospective employers.
– An opportunity to meet employers recruiting now!
Courses will run part time Tuesdays and Thursday from 10am – 1pm
The total study hours are 36 hours classroom based with 24 hours home based projects. Please note you will need a laptop for the course.
- September 12 @ 10:00 am
- September 28 @ 1:00 pm
- £60.00 - £120.00
- Event Category:
- Grow @ Green Park
250 South Oak Way
Reading, + Google Map